Friday, June 18, 2010

6 months old!

Whew, what a whirlwind weekend! Oliver turned 6 months old on Saturday.....and we celebrated by going to my friend's wedding in Hilton Head. Mom, Oliver and I headed down on Thursday and then my friend, Maggie, joined us on Friday. Liz and Steve had a beautiful wedding and they made a gorgeous bride and groom! It was hot as blazes so Oliver stayed inside for the most part (even though he's just a baby I think he is still going to be cursed with my sensitive skin!).....

Mom basically babysat Oliver all weekend since I had duties and needless to say, it wore her out! :) Oliver was great but it is always a little hard to adjust when you aren't in your own space.....plus, I had to do an ostomy bag change no less than 5 times between Thursday and Sunday night.....ugh. Typically it stays on for at a minimum, 24 hours and ideally for 2 days. But, that's just the way it goes sometimes.

The party continued when we got home and celebrated Jack's 23rd birthday Sunday night......and then on to Troy on Monday to take Grandmommy out for her 91st birthday. Dad, Mom, Oliver and I went to Troy and it was great because we also got to see Myrtle, Marilyn and Buddy!

Owen has been in Philadelphia for a week for training and has finally gotten home! Yay! We both missed him a lot! More to come after Owen's first Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment