Monday, September 13, 2010

9 months old....

Wow, I just can't believe time is flying by so quickly.....we went for Oliver's 9 mo. checkup....He also got 2 shots, sad but all it took was a little swinging from Owen and he calmed right down! Stats - he is 20.5 lbs and 30.5 inches long.....for those of you who are interested that means he is at about the 50th percentile for weight and is off the charts, above 97th percentile, for his height.....that's probably why we are super close to transitioning to 18mo. clothes for the kid. Well, at least we know he is getting nourished! :) We are still working with a speech therapist on his eating/swallowing and Oliver is still enjoying his messy play time.

I am so ready for the cooler weather for so many reasons - I HATE hot weather, Oliver has some REALLY cute fall/winter stuff already and his first Halloween is coming up! He has a super cute bat costume from Pottery Barn to wear and I think he is going to look ridiculously cute! :) Plus, the Hopebuilders 5K is coming up on Oct 9th! Less than 3 weeks away now! Our amazing team has already raised $1,164!! That is so amazing and the money is going to go to such a wonderful cause, I am so proud! Thank you to my teammates and to everyone who has donated, we so appreciate everything! If you are thinking to yourself, man, I have been meaning to go donate to Oliver's Army but I just keep forgetting, well.....it is not too late! Click here! :)

Thanks everyone!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment