Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Post-Thanksgiving Gratitude

Yes, it is almost a week past Thanksgiving but that just means it has given me even more time to reflect on all that I am thankful for.....

Our sweet, adorable and energetic almost-2 year-old. What a blessing he is to us! He fills our home and our lives with so much love and joy that it is impossible to express how much we love him and are grateful to be his parents. As an added bonus, despite a couple of colds this fall, he has been doing very well and is a very healthy kid.....who often is mistaken for being older than he is....

My husband, who loves me just as I am. I am fully aware of how special and wonderful he is and I wouldn't trade him for the world! Owen is an amazing husband, friend and father.

My family - all of them! I added a wonderful and loving sister-in-law and nephews when Blake and Sarah got married this past summer. I am grateful to have Charles, Michelle & Tilly on this side of the world and even better, in the state! I am excited to add another member of the family when Bryan and Miriana get married!

My friends, who are so much fun and supportive! There isn't always enough time to get to spend with all my friends but I am grateful for the times we do get together.

There is so much to be thankful for and I am appreciative of all our blessings. We had such a busy Thanksgiving day in Charlotte and weekend in Brevard that I didn't take a single photo. SO BAD!!

But, I did take a couple of Oliver helping me to decorate for Christmas.....enjoy! :)



1 comment:

  1. Send that boy over here to help me with MY decorations...what a young man he is becoming!!! As always, Laura, love to read each and every update- you write just as if we are speaking!!! What a gift!!

    ReplyDelete