Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Day of Gymnastics

This past Friday was Oliver's last day of gymnastics at the YMCA. He has really enjoyed going and he has certainly honed his jumping, climbing and balancing skills :) Grandpa came with me on the last day so he could see Oliver in action....this allowed me to FINALLY get some pictures of him. Note: Some of these are blurry, I know.....but they were taken with my phone and Oliver certainly doesn't pause what he is doing just so I can get a decent shot! :) Enjoy! :)
"jump jump jump"


Me: "Oliver, do you want to jump in the pit?"
Oliver: "NO!" (and shakes head for emphasis)
Hanging on the bar!

uhhhh....not so sure about this!




1 comment:

  1. I was going through my e-mail this morning and ran accross your BLOG e-mail! Hope to follow up on little man and the Family!
    Miss You Guys!
    Saludos From Guatemala!

    ReplyDelete