Thursday, September 6, 2012

Great blog post and just a fun video

Oliver is growing up so much and is a total sponge! He is extremely observant and has a great memory and loves to interact with everyone he meets including total strangers. I read a really interesting blog post recently that I thought was too good not to share. It talks about ways to tell children about the dangers of "tricky people" versus "strangers......click on LINK to read.... Now I don't want to be overly paranoid but at the same time I want to protect Oliver from the real dangers of the world without terrifying him. So I encourage you read that post, it was quite helpful to me and just made sense.

On another note, Oliver also loves talking on the phone.....he is getting better at it all the time and this is a really cute video I took of Oliver last week talking to Papa on the phone......

The conversation starts with Oliver and Papa "singing" the words to the Thomas & Friends song....then he talks about "1 2 3 go under water".... that is what he does in swimming lessons.....



At dinner the other night, he was drawing and wanted to put a crayon behind his ear....the yellow showed up better than the red :)


No comments:

Post a Comment